Come explore the best adventure destination at Lake Atitlan! We started Kayak Guatemala in 2004 to promote environmentally-friendly water sports here at the lake via kayaking and SUP paddle boarding. Since then, we have grown and expanded our services at our nature oasis, Los Elementos Adventure Center. We proudly and sustainably support our community through our expert local guides who work to preserve and celebrate the Maya culture and Gautemala’s natural beauty.
- Hiking, including multi-day and day trips, along centuries-old Maya paths to our volcanos, hidden waterfalls and bird-watching spots
- Rock-climbing, mountain biking and paragliding
- Kayaking and paddle boarding tours
- Sacred Maya cave ceremonies
- Village tours of San Juan, San Marcos, Santiago Atitlan, etc.
- Market visits to Solola or the famous Chichicastenango
- Educational tours of coffee farms, Maya permaculture and chocolate production
- Classes in Maya cooking, weaving and medicinal plants
- Family fun days and summer camps including archery, cliff-jumping and kayaking
- Kid-friendly packages including any combination of our guided adventure and cultural tours
- Services and shuttle to/from Antigua
- Relaxation getaways on the lake and via our on-site spa
- Customizable trips, from one day to one week, including transportation, meals and lodging!