Check Out Our Reviews
“All of my travel arrangements with Los Elementos were easy and effortless. The accommodation I stayed in at two of the properties in Santa Cruz was excellent. Their guide Humberto who took me on a sunrise hike and a shamanic blessing was not only knowledgeable but had a great personality.”
“Great tour with beautiful views! Marcelino was an awesome tour guide and very encouraging as we attempted to make it up the steep hills! The bikes were very nice and we had no issues with the ride. The tour of San Juan was great and enjoyed stopping at some of the best co-op’s. I highly recommend this tour!”
“Ask for Alex. He’s the best guide we’ve had in both Belize and Guatemala, and we have done many excursions. We had a great time kayaking around Lake Atitlan. We learned a lot about local Mayan people and the country. This company and Alex are a must if you are in the area. We came from Antigua.”
Come explore the best adventure destination at Lake Atitlan! We started Kayak Guatemala in 2004 to promote environmentally-friendly water sports here at the lake via kayaking and SUP paddle boarding. Since then, we have grown and expanded our services at our nature oasis, Los Elementos Adventure Center. We proudly and sustainably support our community through our expert local guides who work to preserve and celebrate the Maya culture and Gautemala’s natural beauty.
- Hiking, including multi-day and day trips, along centuries-old Maya paths to our volcanos, hidden waterfalls and bird-watching spots
- Rock-climbing, mountain biking and paragliding
- Kayaking and paddle boarding tours
- Cliff jumps into Lake Atitlan
- Mountain Biking routes, some of which are all downhill
- Sacred Maya cave ceremonies
- Village tours of San Juan, San Marcos, Santiago Atitlan, etc.
- Market visits to Solola or the famous Chichicastenango
- Educational tours of coffee farms, Maya permaculture and chocolate production
- Classes in Maya cooking, learn to cook native dishes with indigenous women
- Family fun days and summer camps including archery, cliff-jumping and kayaking
- Kid-friendly packages including any combination of our guided adventure and cultural tours
- We include relaxation for the adults and activity for the kids
- We provide custom family trips tailored to your needs and interests
- We pick you up in Antigua and bring you to Lake Atitlan
- Relaxation getaways on the lake and via our on-site spa
- Customizable trips, from one day to one week, including transportation, meals and lodging!
- Mix and match adventure actvities, cultural tours, and spa days
- We return you to Antigua when your trip ends.