Antigua Excursions – Discover Lake Atitlan!
Discover what Lake Atitlan has to offer! Our Antigua Excursions will give you a day or more to soak in the surrounding natural beauty and experience Mayan culture up close.
Off the Beaten Path Adventure Package
Travel to Lake Atitlan and choose your adventure options. We have high-impact activities for those who are physically active or low-impact activities for those who want to enjoy Lake Atitlan on their own terms! Families may mix and match. Kids can cliff jump and rock climb while the parent watch and enjoy canyon views.
- $98 per person (2 person minimum).
- 1-Day Package
- Options include: kayaking, hiking, cliff jumping or rock climbing; optional visits to one or more of the interesting Mayan villages surrounding Lake Atitlan (Santa Cruz, Jaibalito, Tzununa, San Marcos, San Juan, etc.)
Family Fun Day – Summer Camp
Family activities are our specialty! One of our favorite things in this Antigua Excursions is to see families get excited about the outdoors and all the adventure it can bring. We have a variety of wonderful Lake Atitlan activities for families, including our summer camp and day excursions from Antigua for the most family-friendly vacation fun. We are experts at planning activities that will create lasting memories for each and every member of your family. We take care of each and every detail for you. Let us know what type of activities you prefer and we take care of the rest!
- $95 per person.
- Activity time: 14 hours
- Private beach and boat dock, scenic lake views, swimming, kayaking or SUP, cliff jumping (short and long jumps), rock climbing, waterfalls and canyon walks, kid’s archery, rest and relaxation areas, optional SPA services
San Marcos, San Juan and Santiago Villages Tour
Rated #1 on Tripadvisor, this is our best tour option to see the most in a single day. On this private tour of Lake Atitlan, you will explore the San Marcos, San Juan and Santiago villages by private boat. The full day trip takes you from one end of the lake to the other with an English-speaking guide and easy walking. Return to Antigua area at the end of the day.
- $125 per person (2 person minimum).
- 1-Day package
- San Marcos (holistic healing centers, meditation, yoga, cliff jumping), San Juan (art galleries, woman’s weaving cooperatives, a medicinal plant gardens), Santiago (Tzutujile Maya traditions, spiritual beliefs, Maximon offerings)
Kayak and Hike Lake Atitlan Adventure
This full day Lake Atitlan adventure tour includes a Kayak/SUP and hiking tour along the rugged and beautiful north shore. You will paddle over to San Marcos and then enjoy a hike back through the towns of San Marcos, Tzununa, El Jaibalito and Santa Cruz la Laguna.
- $115 per person (2 person minimum). Option of Kayak or SUP.
- 1-Day Package
- Visits to Santa Cruz, San Marcos, Jaibalito, and Tzununa villages, beautiful scenery with exotic plant and bird life, cliff jumping, swimming, kayaking or SUP
Two Day Kayak and Hike Adventure
This 2-day trip offers you a great mix of activities from mild to extreme where you choose your level of participation. The adventure includes a visit to Santa Cruz La Laguna, a kayak tour along the rugged north shore of Lake Atitlan with swimming and cliff jumping, rock climbing (optional), and a hike along the Maya Ruta through San Marcos, Tzununa, and El Jaibalito. End your time on Lake Atitlán returning to Panajachel. Your trip begins and ends in Antigua and includes all transportation, meals, and lodging (one-night accommodation).
- Starting at $175 per person (4 person minimum) or $205 (2 person minimum).
- $35 per person to add second night and meals.
- Additional $25 per person for rock climbing.
- 2-Day Package
- Visits to Santa Cruz, San Marcos, Jaibalito, and Tzununa villages, beautiful scenery with exotic plant and bird life, cliff jumping, swimming, kayaking or SUP, hiking lakeshore, Pumpatin Canyon, river, and waterfalls, optional rock climbing
Solola Market and Panajachel
Enjoy this day-trip away from Antigua to go off the beaten path and visit the Solola market on a private tour with a bilingual guide. Unlike the famous Chichicastenango market, this market happens every day of the week and very few tourist visit this scenic town. You will drive along ancient roadways that have been used by the Kachekel Maya for centuries and view villagers going about their daily life. The documentary “Living on One Dollar” was filmed in this area.
- $105 per person ( 2 person minimum). Include r/t shuttle transportation from Antigua. Meals & refreshments not included.
- 1-Day Package
- Vibrant market visit to less-traveled town, beautiful scenery of waterfalls, villages and farmers tending their maiz and coffee fields, possible visit to scared Mayan cave site
Lake Atitlan Rest and Relaxation
This is a great option if you want to get away and relax. Gaze at the mesmerizing Lake Atitlan and enjoy the downtime to swim, kayak, read at book, catch up on emails, an afternoon siesta in a hammock, or pamper yourself at our spa. Convenient hotel pick-up from centrally located Antigua hotels will be provided in the beginning of the day. Arrive at Lake Atitlan approximately two hours later. Transfer by boat to a secluded resort and let your stress melt away.
- $85 per person. Includes r/t ground transportation & r/t boat transportation.
- Add a one hour massage for $60.
- Overnight accommodations are available for $60 per night single occupancy or $75 per night double occupancy.
- $15 per night each additional person.
- 1-Day Package
- Beautiful lake oasis with optional spa packages